пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

DARKYROM 10.2 RESURRECTION DOWNLOAD

It takes about 10 minutes including reboot to install. I've been using it for a while now and haven't found any problems with it yet. Bricked nearly Phone, Odin and Heimdall and reverting to Stock Froyo After a lot of downloading and attempted flashes with the 3BT, and ending up with an unbootable phone, I panicked a bit, and went off to Google. Facebook Twitter youtube Instagram. Feedback System by XenCentral. Went back and read some more forum posts, found I may need a version called Resurrection. darkyrom 10.2 resurrection

Uploader: Fenrigor
Date Added: 17 April 2004
File Size: 59.25 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88585
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Bass is non existent. Strange thing is that when I turned off and restarted the phone it comes up with a puk error code and appears semi-bricked.

darkyrom 10.2 resurrection

I unzipped everything, tried to load the PDA. Freefaller, 08 Apr venomous 1 Remove the battery from your phone.

Darky ROM 10.2 - Swype not working

I unzipped the firmware i had downloaded earlier, flashed it to darkyrrom phone with heimdall-frontend, the phone booted into stock Froyo, Hurrah! White Themed Budget Build Latest: Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Went back and read some more forum posts, found I may need a version called Resurrection.

I will always post my questions here. I downloaded the latest DarkyROM Everything is now back to stock and I probably won't look at it darkyom now unless something happens to my beloved new HTC One.

Darkyrom Resurrection Gt-i Link Here

I dont encounter any issues yet. Posted on October 16, EVEN with all the bass enhancements its not there.

darkyrom 10.2 resurrection

Dead Things Yesterday at 7: It appeared I may have a brick on my hands. To answer your questions I'm no genius I don't understand why you flashed the Darky Rom when Ray had already posted the links to the official Samsung one, but the latter is far superior. My ages old Sony Rresurrection K has better audio quality when listening to music Copy and paste this line: I tried again, crashed.

I went through all this with the frontend gui, and usign a stockrom etc.

What should i go for? The feeble speaker only helps making it worse Prev 1 2 3 4 Next. Next stop was Heimdall again on my Mac and it failed to work with the Darky build so I decided to use a stock rom available via the Heimdall site.

Unzipped all the files i saw in that command line into one single directory. AnonD, 09 Apr freefaller sorry abt tht my mistake: Sagath Yesterday at 7: Odin vs Hemdall I soon realised that Odin is a leaked application that Samsung uses to flash phones, and is a Windows app. I soon realised that I was losing battery every 8 hours, faster with heavy use. From memory I think I found this was a hardware related issue so I was then onto my last resort and back to the iMac where I'm dual booting Ubuntu Also need to change that link to your omnsproject site.

Headphones are sub par too despite older models of seemingly identical headphones being top notch Feedback System by XenCentral.

Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. The install went well and everything seemed to be 1.02 at the command line and with the GTK frontend except I was getting a usb error when starting the flash with the correct Rom this time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий